Made from scrap

Made from scrap
All's well

Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 29 April 2011

The Royal Wedding


What English Blog would be complete without a post about 'The Royal Wedding'?
You can download 'The Royal Wedding Official Programme' - free.
http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/content/documents/RWOP_V2.pdf
 If you havn't seen it already you may like it.  It has some excellent information, maps and photographs.  It is a very useful guide to the 'pomp and ceremony'.
My plan for the day includes going to my parents to watch the 'ceremony' and I may crochet some 'commemorative' red, white and blue Granny Squares to make my 'Poor old Blanket' feel a bit regal and important.  I am all for this wedding, it is afterall an extra days holiday.  Three cheers for Royal Weddings!

3 comments:

  1. it was truly wonderful!!!

    and i do Love this post :o)

    wishing you a fab weekend xxx

    millie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the program! I've totally enjoyed all the news coverage of the wedding, it's been on all day. Hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this, I am going to print it out and keep it as a memento of the special day :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy reading all of the feedback from your comments. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and sharing your thoughts. Sadly I have found it necessary to enable word verification, something I was trying to avoid...but I am receiving an unmanageable deluge of Spam! We don't want that do we? xxx :)