Made from scrap

Made from scrap
All's well

Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 August 2012

Phew I have been Missing in Action ...Again!

This week has absolutely zoomed by!  At the beginning of the week we had a trip to the Cinema to watch Ice Age 4 - Continental Drift.  It was very educational for me.  It did take half an hour for my eyes to get back to normal after wearing 3D glasses and I can crochet in the dark but I can't crochet wearing 3D glasses.  We have also been busy, just being busy.  Housework, gardening, bike rides, dog walks and swimming.  It all makes for a good nights sleep!
            At this weeks Weigh In I lost another 4.5lb making it 29lb in total.  I am quite delighted with this but need to keep on going.  I have still been doing my punishing exercise video each day 'The 30 day Shred' and I have been trying to swim and cycle too.  This morning I moved on to Level 2 of the Shred!  Hilarious.  I am so glad there is nobody to witness my plight as I attempt crazy moves.  It is a miracle I have not hurt myself.  Then I went for a bike ride.  It was rather enjoyable.  I came home to laundry and vacuuming then on to make a 'healthy' lunch.  The photograph is of my delicious salad, mango, cheese, Black Forest Smoked Ham, lettuce, olives, cherry tomatoes, radish, spring onions and carrot.
The Boys enjoyed their healthy lunch too.  I do love all this 'Summer' food.
              I am hoping to get some crochet in today at some point today but I am struggling to fit everything in.  The poor dog needs to go for a walk too.   I think I have three weeks of Summer Holiday left. . . I just don't know if I can keep the pace. . .
Hope you are all well and happy XXX  

7 comments:

  1. Yummm the plate seems so delicious...:)) In these days I am eating so much and I am taking more and more kilos... I don't know how I will loose my weight..:((
    Happy Weekend....:))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lucy that lunch looks delish! And lovely olives in there too yum! Congrats on the weightloss, that is really terrific - Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food looks very good indeed. Well done on all the activity and the super weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy indeed! I saw that movie last weekend but I saw it at the drive-in theater. Congrats on the weight loss! Your determination is remarkable.
    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the weight loss :) Your dinner looks yummy - I love olives so anything with them in is a sure fire hit with me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your weight loss! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheers for your WW successful activity, Lucy! I think summer holiday and "retirement" are privy to the same illusion: that there will be more time, when in fact there are still 24 hours in every day that are very easy to fill with brilliant not boring busyness, if not business =) Glad you are enjoying your days!
    Gracie xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy reading all of the feedback from your comments. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and sharing your thoughts. Sadly I have found it necessary to enable word verification, something I was trying to avoid...but I am receiving an unmanageable deluge of Spam! We don't want that do we? xxx :)