- Wherever you go and whatever you do, may the luck of the Irish be there with you.
- As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point in the wrong direction.
- May your troubles be as few and far apart as my Grandmothers teeth.
- May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.
- May the road rise to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face. May the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again, May the Lord hold you in the palm of His hand.
- May you be half an hour in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead.
- May good luck be with you Wherever you go , And your blessing outnumber the shamrocks that grow.
- May God give you...
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer.
- May there always be work for your hands to do.
May your purse always hold a coin or two.
May the sun always shine on your windowpane.
May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.
- May neighbours respect you,
Trouble neglect you,
The angels protect you,
And heaven accept you.
- May you have all the happiness
and luck that life can hold—
And at the end of all your rainbows
may you find a pot of gold.
- May you never forget what is worth remembering, nor ever remember what is best forgotten.
- May your days be many and your troubles be few. May all God's blessings descend upon you. May peace be within you may your heart be strong. May you find what you're seeking wherever you roam.
- May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past.
- May the strength of three be in your journey!
- May you have warm words on a cold evening,
a full moon on a dark night,
and the road downhill all the way to your door.
- May the hinges of our friendship never grow rusty!
- May you always have walls for the winds,
a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire,
laughter to cheer you, those you love near you,
and all your heart might desire.
- May you have love that never ends,
lots of money, and lots of friends.
Health be yours, whatever you do,
and may God send many blessings to you!
- May good luck be your friend in whatever you do, and may trouble always be a stranger to you!
- These things, I warmly wish for you-
Someone to love, some work to do,
A bit of o' sun, a bit o' cheer.
And a guardian angel always near.
- Whenever there is happiness
Hope you'll be there too,
Wherever there are friendly smiles
Hope they'll smile on you,
Whenever there is sunshine,
Hope it shine especially for you to make each day
for you as bright as it can be.
- Lucky stars above you,
Sunshine on your way,
Many friends to love you,
Joy in work and play-
Laughter to outweigh each care,
In your heart a song-
And gladness waiting everywhere
All your whole life long.
- May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light, may good luck pursue you each morning and night.
You could try this recipe for Beef Slow Roasted in Guinness perfect for 'Saint Patrick's Day', or you could just be drinking the Guinness. Cheers.
'Top of the Morning' to you all :)