Made from scrap

Made from scrap
All's well

Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 December 2012

It's Up!

I love my Tree!  This is the earliest ever that I have put it up.  I love it!  I don't know how it looks like that in the photograph because it looks perfect to me not in the photograph.  I love sitting here with the lights low and the Fairy Lights twinkling.  I love my ornaments, knitted baubles, crochet stockings, brass jingle bells,  a little turkey, Gingerbread men and the ancient 70's Angel on the top.  Lovely, lovely, lovely.  What with Euan's Frank Sinatra Christmas CD that was free with the Newspaper last week it is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.  XXX

10 comments:

  1. It is looking so lovely ..
    Love for you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tree!!! I decorate a little different, but that is another story lol
    Love coming here xo ♥☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fantastic Lucy.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I can't wait to put my tree up tomorrow - I really wanted to do it yesterday. I love having my own tree to decorate :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks lovely, hopefully ours will be up today depending on the kids social obligations :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tree looks great! We don't put one up...but I always enjoying seeing other peoples :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is beautiful! So many lovely decorations.I like the stripey baubles.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely tree and great gingerbread men, are they crocheted ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh loving your festive spirit Lucy...........we have a self inflicted family ban on any Christmas stuff until after all the December birthdays are over. That's 15th my lovely Dad's birthday. Then it's jingle bells all the way here too!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy reading all of the feedback from your comments. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and sharing your thoughts. Sadly I have found it necessary to enable word verification, something I was trying to avoid...but I am receiving an unmanageable deluge of Spam! We don't want that do we? xxx :)