Made from scrap

Made from scrap
All's well

Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Before and After

I am a very proud Mom and Henry is very proud of himself!  Today he had all of his hair cut off.  We have saved the ponytails to donate the hair to be made into 'real hair' wigs for boys and girls who have lost their hair due to cancer treatments or other illness.  Henry has almost reached his target of £250.  Thank you very much to those of you that have supported this cause.  http://www.justgiving.com/Henry  XXX  

9 comments:

  1. I am so proud on Henry ..
    Lots of love for him xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprise Surprise and what a good looking lad and a great haircut. Fantastic reason to get your haircut. Very well done Henry !


    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Henry and looking great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome and generous boy! I'm glad to have donated for this great project.
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
    *M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Henry. Looks good, and lovely to see such a big smile on the after photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, you look very handsome Henry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done to Henry....have just stopped by his giving page and topped up his total a bit x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant^_^ eek! I still want to donate to this, I am waiting until I have done my craft sale next weekend, do I still have time?
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you have a very handsome son , well done Henry

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy reading all of the feedback from your comments. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and sharing your thoughts. Sadly I have found it necessary to enable word verification, something I was trying to avoid...but I am receiving an unmanageable deluge of Spam! We don't want that do we? xxx :)