Made from scrap

Made from scrap
All's well

Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 December 2012

Could this be your Dream Job? I wish I lived in London!

One day I really hope to get a Woolly or Crafty related way of earning an income.  I do love the job I have now...but...
My Friends at the Loveknitting Team are looking for a 'Team Member' a 'Customer Support Person'..

Follow this link to find out more http://www.loveknitting.com/jobs.  If you live in or near London and would like to talk knitting and yarn and get paid for it, this could be the job for you.

1 comment:

  1. How cool would that be!
    Sadly not close enough to London :(

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy reading all of the feedback from your comments. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and sharing your thoughts. Sadly I have found it necessary to enable word verification, something I was trying to avoid...but I am receiving an unmanageable deluge of Spam! We don't want that do we? xxx :)