Made from scrap

Made from scrap
All's well

Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 March 2011

Phew I think I am back!!!

I have been missing Blogland a great deal, I have had serious withdrawal symptoms.  I have had Laptop troubles as I was not on wireless and I had slight computer damage that meant I could not connect.  You never miss the water until the well runs dry.  I do not know how I have managed to solve my problem it was trial and error tonight, I didn't have a clue what I was doing and then suddenly I had my Internet connection again.  It's like magic!  Good job I prepared my St Paddies day post in advance!   I am glad to be back :)

6 comments:

  1. Good to have you back in blog land bud X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bud, I am swigging a Guinness right now to celebrate! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its lovely to have you back, missed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Helen, I am tiring myself out running around Blogland catching up with everything that has been going on x :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. woot woot! Hope you manage to keep your connection :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy reading all of the feedback from your comments. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and sharing your thoughts. Sadly I have found it necessary to enable word verification, something I was trying to avoid...but I am receiving an unmanageable deluge of Spam! We don't want that do we? xxx :)