Made from scrap

Made from scrap
All's well

Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 September 2014

Simple Things

This photograph is of  a 'Juice Bar' in Glastonbury High Street this Summer.  The simplicity appeals to me.  It makes me think of Enid Blyton and the 'Folk Of The Faraway Tree' or 'Hobbiton'.   We can all just throw our windows open and trade what we make.  I can see it now, 'Lucy's Lemonade Stand'!  I could probably throw in a Yard Sale too.  It would not look  pretty.  I really like the way the windowsill is 'distressed' in this photograph.  The effect does not look so rustic, front of house on my own place.  This window is part of a 16th Century Coaching Inn.  You can read more about it here at Glastonbury Backpackers. It has quite a history.  If that window had just a little string of brightly coloured, crochet bunting running across it,  it would be perfect.  ;)  xx

5 comments:

  1. My spouse and i undoubtedly have to think a lot more in that course to see what i can do regarding it...Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy's Lemonade has a great ring to it, and I am certain you are right about the crocheted bunting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes added bunting would love lovely but I do like the simplicity of this picture very much <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I confess I have become addicted to the frozen yoghurt and have one every Saturday :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wish I could join you Kath. ;) x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy reading all of the feedback from your comments. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and sharing your thoughts. Sadly I have found it necessary to enable word verification, something I was trying to avoid...but I am receiving an unmanageable deluge of Spam! We don't want that do we? xxx :)