Made from scrap

Made from scrap
All's well

Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 February 2011

Amazing 'Global' Blog Audience

This has taken me some time to figure out how to post this document.  This format is the only way I could figure out how to do it.  It shows the flags of the countries from where individual members of 'Inthesky' blog's Audience come from.  Just click on the link and take a look 28 countries to date...
(Update 7, 26/2/11)
Visitors from 29 countries have read my blog so far, click here to see the National Flags

It amazes me in such a short time people from many different countries have read 'Inthesky'!
Cool!

1 comment:

I appreciate and enjoy reading all of the feedback from your comments. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and sharing your thoughts. Sadly I have found it necessary to enable word verification, something I was trying to avoid...but I am receiving an unmanageable deluge of Spam! We don't want that do we? xxx :)